Our best cold weather boots! Handcrafted in France, the Parcours 2 ISO boot is made with high-quality GOMMA PLUS natural rubber and 4-5mm neoprene for the lining and insole. The rubber technology is designed for hiking and has dual composite actgrip, three density rubber for absorbing shock for the self-cleaning soles.
- Handcrafted in France with high quality GOMMA PLUS natural rubber. The result of the combination of our skills in rubber technology and our experience in hiking.
- Lining and insole: 4,5mm NEOPRENE for insulation and temperature maintenance.
- Hunting boot with shock-absorbing mid-soles, specifically designed for long distance walking.
- Dual composite Actigrip rubber sole.
- Resistant to abrasions and heat.
- Excellent grip around the ankle for a perfect stability.
- Sole: three-density rubber.
- Self-cleaning soles.
FREE SHIPPING in the continental USA for orders $100+.
Parcours 2 ISO Brown
Should you not be completely satisfied with your purchase, you can return your unused item(s) in its original packaging with all tags attached within 14 days for a full product refund. Just send us an email for your return authorization number.
- Rinse your boots with water or water mixed with a mild (neutral PH) soap and wipe them dry with a lint-free cloth. Once in a while, you can apply a little dap of light hand lotion to keep them happy and shiny:)
- Keep them out of direct sunlight and away from heat sources. Best to store them upright.