Our best cold weather boots! Handcrafted in France, the Parcours 2 ISO boot is made with high-quality GOMMA PLUS natural rubber and 4-5mm neoprene for the lining and insole. The rubber technology is designed for hiking and has dual composite actgrip, three density rubber for absorbing shock for the self-cleaning soles.
- Handcrafted in France with high quality GOMMA PLUS natural rubber. The result of the combination of our skills in rubber technology and our experience in hiking.
- Lining and insole: 4,5mm NEOPRENE for insulation and temperature maintenance.
- Hunting boot with shock-absorbing mid-soles, specifically designed for long distance walking.
- Dual composite Actigrip rubber sole.
- Resistant to abrasions and heat.
- Excellent grip around the ankle for a perfect stability.
- Sole: three-density rubber.
- Self-cleaning soles.
FREE SHIPPING in the continental USA for orders $100+.
Parcours 2 ISO Khaki (olive green)
Should you not be completely satisfied with your purchase, you can return your unused item(s) in its original packaging with all tags attached within 14 days for a full product refund. Just send us an email for your return authorization number.
- Rinse your boots with water or water mixed with a mild (neutral PH) soap and wipe them dry with a lint-free cloth. Once in a while, you can apply a little dap of light hand lotion to keep them happy and shiny:)
- Keep them out of direct sunlight and away from heat sources. Best to store them upright.