The Parcours 2 Vario: The Anti-Fatigue Boot with gusset!
- Handcrafted in France with high-quality GOMMA PLUS natural rubber. The result of the combination of our skills in rubber technology and our experience in hiking.
- 100% waterproof gusset with adjustable tightening strap around the calf
- Hunting boot with shock-absorbing mid-soles with cushioned heel and insole.
- Specifically designed for long-distance walking, comfortable to wear all day long.
- Lining: polyester knit, Sanitized treated (odor-free), rot-proof, washable and fast-drying.
- Dual composite Actigrip rubber for superior grip on all terrains.
- Resistant to abrasions and heat.
- Excellent grip around the ankle for a perfect stability.
- Sole: three-density rubber.
- Self-cleaning soles.
FREE SHIPPING in the continental USA for orders $100+.
Parcours 2 Vario Bronze (forest green)
Should you not be completely satisfied with your purchase, you can return your unused item(s) in its original packaging with all tags attached within 14 days for a full product refund. Just send us an email for your return authorization number.
- Rinse your boots with water or water mixed with a mild (neutral PH) soap and wipe them dry with a lint-free cloth. Once in a while, you can apply a little dap of light hand lotion to keep them happy and shiny:)
- Keep them out of direct sunlight and away from heat sources. Best to store them upright.